Travel with Confidence
Global Journeys Academy
As we have witnessed the COVID-19 pandemic unfold around the world, Global Journeys Academy has been working tirelessly to restructure our programs for a safe and sustainable re-opening. We are committed to moving forward with our educational travel programs for students, teachers, and lifelong learners, while keeping our participants and staff safe.
As we re-open our programs, we will continue to follow the guidance of local and national health officials, the latest travel advisories, and up-to-date international protocol for travel and tourism. Additionally, we have these procedures in place for all of our programs:
- We continue to offer small classes and limit program sizes
- We require participants 12 years of age or older to be fully vaccinated (2 doses + 14 days)
- We encourage testing prior to departure and screen for symptoms throughout our journey together
- We require participants to wear face coverings when necessary and practice social distancing when possible
- We educate our participants about proper hygiene and provide hand sanitizer for use during travel
To learn more about our safety measures and COVID-19 protocol, please see individual program pages for site-specific information and the latest updates.
We realize that these are uncertain times, and that our journeys abroad will look and feel different in the coming year; nevertheless, we are confident that we can, once again, provide meaningful opportunities to connect with our global family!